Electrical Engineering is the branch of engineering science that specializes in the Electrical design, construction, and practical use of electrical systems. Electrical system design deals with analysis and application of Power transmission and Distribution, Lighting systems, telecommunication, fire alarm systems, Closed Circuit Television and Public addressable systems.
- Electricity - Definition, Units, & Symbols
- Electrical codes & standards.
- Generation, Transmission & distribution system
- Applications and Selection of switches, sockets, wires cables.etc.
- Lighting, power circuit wiring diagrams.
- Load schedule & load balancing.
- Standard heights of mounting accessories.
- Lighting Schemes
- Lux calculation (manual and software’s)
- Types and application of luminaries.
- Importance & application of VCB, ACB, MCCB & RCBO.
- Isolators and SDF (Switch Disconnecting Fuse)
- Selection of AMF (Automatic Main Failure) & APFC Panel.
- Coordination with HVAC, Mechanical systems like Chillers, AHU, FCU, water.etc.
- UPS & Inverter
- Earthing Systems (Types Method and Installation).
- Lightning Protection Systems.
- Type of lightning protection system and calculation.
- Basic of fire alarm system
- Selection of detectors and sounders
- Type of emergency lighting system and calculation
- IT Layout preparation
- SMATV and IPTV designing
- ELV System designing
- CCTV,Acess control, PABM and automation Designing
- Speaker selection for PABM system
- Circuit Breaker sizing, selection & calculation.
- Voltage Drop calculations.
- Fault level calculations.
- BOQ preparation.
- Electrical drawing preparation.
- Preparation of Schematic diagram (One Line Diagram)
COURSE DURATION: 3 Months